project car world - forum francophone Index du Forum

project car world - forum francophone
Forum de la communauté francophone de Project Cars

The Bungle Unit Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion   The Bungle Unit Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion 

What are the symptoms of a worn wheel bearing?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    project car world - forum francophone Index du Forum -> Essais Libres -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
delofuwoce

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 11:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: What are the symptoms of a worn wheel bearing? Répondre en citant

HI,

So a few weeks ago I took my 2003 Mazda Protege into the dealer to get an oil change and some new tires mounted. As part of the overall inspection, they told me that the right rear wheel bearing was noisy (which I assume they mean to be worn in some way) and that it should get replaced. They'd have to order the part and parts+labor to replace it would be $230+tax. When I asked them what would happen if I don't replace it right away they said it would get unbearably loud and could eventually seize.So, Lounge denizens, I ask you... what are the symptoms of a noisy/worn wheel bearing? Is what they say true? Should I get this fixed now or later? I'm a little concerned b/c I'm about to make a 5.5+ hour drive to Boston in a few weeks and don't want anything horrible to happen on the way there or back.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=1118494
animated medical device video

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 11:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    project car world - forum francophone Index du Forum -> Essais Libres -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation